RUMAH CINTA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~ DISCLAIMER ~

Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Yna Demam & Cooked For Her

Yna cuti sekolah for Diwali since last Friday but on Sunday she had a temperature , sore throat & was sneezing non-stop. I told her kalau Monday morning still tak OK , tak payah pergi sekolah coz kalau pergi sekolah pun nanti her teacher will call me and asked to come and pick her up.

Comes Monday morning , she's still sick. MP suruh bawak Yna pergi klinik Idzham but at the same time MP suruh I tunggu postman datang. He's waiting for a very important document from Pekan said to be sent by Poslaju. Satu hari I tunggu , tak datang-datang jugak. Nanti kalau I keluar pergi klinik , dah tak de orang kat rumah pulak. Nanti kalau orang Poslaju datang & I tak de,,,,,,,menjerit pulak MP bila dia balik I kasi dia slip suruh pergi ambil kat Pos Office..........

Nak buat macam mana nih........Yna sakit , MP suruh tunggu posmen...........what to do aaaa?

Time siang demam Yna OK tapi bila malam badan dia panas.....I gave her some medicine for her throat since I can't take her to the clinic yet. Mana dengan Adriel pun tiba-tiba hidung dah berhingus , jangkit kakak dia. Adriel memang cepat berjangkit kalau anyone around or near him ada flu.

So,,,,,,while waiting for Mr. Postman , I masak. Yna nak makan Kari Ayam. Dalam tekak sakit-sakit tu dia kata teringin nak makan Kari Ayam.......hmmmm........buatkan jugak lah. As usual , I can't afford to spend so much time in the kitchen especially with a sick daughter & an active baby upstairs.


I quickly gathered the ingredients needed for my super quick chicken curry.......


This is a time saver , bawang hiris ni memang sentiasa ada kat dalam fridge. Nanti kalau dah habis , I hiris lagi & simpan dalam fridge. Kalau jam tu nak masak , jam tu nak kopek & hiris bawang.......mana dengan nak menangis macam tengok telenovela lagi.....*mata I memang kalah dengan bawang ni* , petang laa baru dapat makan. I ingat lagi , dulu masa baru-baru kahwin........I start masak pukul 12 tengah hari , pukul 3-4 petang baru siap masak. Entah apa yang I buat kat dapur pun tak tahu......hehehe! SO,,,,,,for my curry today , I used 2 of my favourite curry pastes.....I don't restrict my cooking to only using or doing what's commonly done.......sometimes , it's fun to mix spices........


For my super duper fast cooking.......always stocking up my chopped ginger & garlic in the fridge........and the chili paste too.......


So far.....no one sakit perut eating my curry. Not even Yna :-) I selalu dengar bila memasak , kena tumis bawang or rempah sampai naik bau & garing......OK fine. Follow. Go ahead. But since I have not much time........I do everything at one go. The idea is to get everything mixed together & cooked. Kapish!


After turning the heat on , I added water bit by bit to the spices.....as not to burn it.....


When the spices dah masak , add root vegetables & water as much as you want for the curry.......wait till carrots & kentang empuk....


At this point I letak asam jawa + salt + a bit of sugar.......just a bit of sugar. Check and see if the kentang dah empuk ke belum......kalau dah.......


.......baru masukkan ayam & cherry tomatoes. Hari ni I saja tak nak letak santan in my curry. No reason. Saja.


So here's my curry & Yna's lunch.



Next am frying some frozen Fish Tofu. Straight from the freezer to the hot wok!



Serve it with some Thai sweet chili sauce........yum yum yum!



My sick daughter........


Hari ni dia mintak suapkan dia makan........OK OK......mama suap.....



Next morning lepas Yna makan cereal for breakfast , dia mengadu lapar lagi. Hmmmmm....turun bawah tengok ada nasi semalam. So buat NasGor......under 10 minutes. This is another life saver......sambal instant. You need not worry coz it's already been cooked. All you have to do is basically preheat it up so it's safe to just mix it together with my white rice & some kicap ABC.


Gunting-guntingkan spring onions yang I memang dah sedia basuh-kan bersih-bersih & simpan dalam fridge. Bila nak masak , senang.........mix everything well.


Before frying my rice , I scrambled 6 eggs in the wok.......


Then added my rice mixture to the scrambled eggs and mix well. Last but not least , dashes of nam pla sauce. Mix the rice some more.......


Roger , dah boleh makan. Since I tak letak rencah lain , that's why am generous with the eggs. If you're making for the kids , you can discard the sambal......

5 comments:

  1. salam sis..
    I always enjoy ur super easy cooking method...hihi
    kalau my MIL tgk ni boleh shoot up BP dia..hehe...she is very particular about ingredients...hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmg time saver la..u know wut rima..i dah start beli yg bawang puteh bekas puteh tu..kalo goreng sayur or nasik goreng..pakai tu jer..life saver! heheh

    ReplyDelete
  3. u can really do speed cooking!!!!! nang terer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. rima masak semua simple2 yet look tempting. u betol2 bagi saya idea camne nak masak simple things laa.. kalo tak before this asyik la merenung kuali sebab m.a.l.a.s. hehehhehe....

    ReplyDelete